Experience: 3 - 6 years
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric product/service experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working with developers and UX designers. You will be required to make relevant design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities-
- Collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and validate your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
What we look for -
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Maturity in dealing with objective criticism and working on it
- Self starter with an immense understanding of industry trends.